Our Saint Lucia Soufriere Island Delight Excursion
See below for the full details regarding your excursion or tour inquiry!
- Island Excursion
- Drive through two fishing villages
- Banana plantations & awesome views
- Taste local Creole bread
- Visit the sulphur springs in the Drive In Volcano
- See the renowned “Pitons” a world Heritage Site
- Cascading waters of the Diamond Waterfalls
- Walk through the “award winning Diamond Botanical Gardens”
- Visit the Catholic Church and walk along the waterfront at Soufriere
- Entrance fee to attractions
Duration: 5 Hrs
Soufriere Island DelightTruly discover the island as you wind your way through banana plantations and the island’s rich tropical vegetation.
Drive through two traditional fishing villages, along the west coast and onto the highly celebrated town of Soufriere to enjoy breathtaking views of the world renowned majestic twin peaks, the Pitons.
Stop at the Sulphur Springs in the Drive In Volcano, the enchanting Diamond Botanical Gardens and Waterfall . Visit the Soufriere Catholic Church and stroll along the town’s waterfront before returning to your hotel for a late lunch at your leisure.
Tip off: Cameras are a must.
Please be advised that the Government of St. Lucia has imposed a VAT tax of 10% on all Travel/Tourism related services, including excursions, from 1st April, 2014.